sexta-feira, 10 de junho de 2016

Ushuaia 2015: until the "end" of South America

Since I made this travel with my father in Jan 2015, I intended to write about the experience we had. When I planned to do this travel, I sought a lot at internet info about road, gas station, exchange, immigration etc. I would like to help the colleagues which intend to do this amazing travel. Let me put my thoughts in short points.

- We started our travel from São Paulo city, Brazil.
- Traveled 16,000 km (round trip) in 21 days.
- We took 30% of our estimated cost in US$ cash. We made very good deals in paying fuel, hotel and even food in dollar.
- Immigration procedures between Brazil and Argentina is simple and fast.
- Immigration procedures between Argentina e Chile is a bit confusing (a lot of travelers in a small place and few guidance).
- Important to have in mind specificities on documents and equipment to travel in Argentina (two reflective triangule, an specific device to pull broken cars and green card insurance to travel throughtout South America) and Chile (basically international insurance to be made in the internet).
- The number of cities decreases dramatically after you go in the South direction beyond La Pampa province. Even though this fact, it is not that hard to find small cities with small hotels (that was one point that concerned me before traveling, as some reports showed that it would be very hard to find hotels in Southern Argentina). Me and my father used Booking.com every day to find hotels or hostels, which helped us a lot.
- Peninsula Valdez and Perito Moreno: amazing places!

Below some pics of our amazing travel.








Have an excellent travel!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário